Autumn Roasted Vegetables with Chimichurri Sauce.
You can have Autumn Roasted Vegetables with Chimichurri Sauce using 21 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Autumn Roasted Vegetables with Chimichurri Sauce
- It’s of Roasted Vegetables.
- You need 1 of each yellow squash,, diced 1 inch.
- Prepare 1 pound of butternut squash, peeled and diced 1 inch.
- You need 1/2 of each red onion, diced 1 inch.
- You need 4 ounces of mushrooms, Whole,washed.
- You need 4 ounces of carrot, peeled, diced 1 inch, blanched for 5 minutes.
- You need 1/2 of each red bell pepper, 1 inch dice.
- It’s 2 ounces of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 2 cloves of garlic, finely chopped.
- It’s 3 tablespoon of Cilantro.
- Prepare To taste of salt, pepper….Taste and add as you like:).
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of thyme and oregano.
- Prepare of Chimichurri Sauce….
- It’s 2 cloves of garlic, peeled, and chopped coarse.
- Prepare 1/8 teaspoon of cayenne red pepper.
- It’s 1/4 cup of fresh parsley leaves, remove the stems lightly chopped.
- You need 1/4 cup of cilantro, remove the stems, lightly chopped.
- It’s 1/2 ounce of lemon juice, fresh squeezed.
- You need 1/4 cup of Olive oil.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of kosher salt.
- You need of Should be tart, slightly salty once tossed with the vegetable it balances out well.
Autumn Roasted Vegetables with Chimichurri Sauce instructions
- Roasted Vegetables – Cut into 1 inch dice as directed. Place in bowl with oil and seasoning and let marinade for 60 minutes. Drain off excess oil and place on sheet tray with parchment, Bake until lightly brown and tender at 350 degrees F. about 30 minutes. (You can use different vegetables, root vegetable need to be par cooked or blanched for about five minutes.).
- Chimichurri Sauce – Combine garlic,cilantro and parsley; pulse in a blender and add remaining ingredients and process until smooth. Use immediately or refrigerate until ready to use. Add the sauce as a you like.