Autumn Roasted Vegetables with Chimichurri Sauce.
You can cook Autumn Roasted Vegetables with Chimichurri Sauce using 21 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Autumn Roasted Vegetables with Chimichurri Sauce
- Prepare of Roasted Vegetables.
- Prepare of each yellow squash,, diced 1 inch.
- It’s of butternut squash, peeled and diced 1 inch.
- Prepare of each red onion, diced 1 inch.
- You need of mushrooms, Whole,washed.
- It’s of carrot, peeled, diced 1 inch, blanched for 5 minutes.
- Prepare of each red bell pepper, 1 inch dice.
- Prepare of vegetable oil.
- You need of garlic, finely chopped.
- It’s of Cilantro.
- Prepare of salt, pepper….Taste and add as you like:).
- It’s of thyme and oregano.
- Prepare of Chimichurri Sauce….
- You need of garlic, peeled, and chopped coarse.
- It’s of cayenne red pepper.
- You need of fresh parsley leaves, remove the stems lightly chopped.
- It’s of cilantro, remove the stems, lightly chopped.
- It’s of lemon juice, fresh squeezed.
- You need of Olive oil.
- Prepare of kosher salt.
- Prepare of Should be tart, slightly salty once tossed with the vegetable it balances out well.
Autumn Roasted Vegetables with Chimichurri Sauce step by step
- Roasted Vegetables – Cut into 1 inch dice as directed. Place in bowl with oil and seasoning and let marinade for 60 minutes. Drain off excess oil and place on sheet tray with parchment, Bake until lightly brown and tender at 350 degrees F. about 30 minutes. (You can use different vegetables, root vegetable need to be par cooked or blanched for about five minutes.).
- Chimichurri Sauce – Combine garlic,cilantro and parsley; pulse in a blender and add remaining ingredients and process until smooth. Use immediately or refrigerate until ready to use. Add the sauce as a you like.