20 mins: ground turkey marinara sauce pasta.
You can cook 20 mins: ground turkey marinara sauce pasta using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of 20 mins: ground turkey marinara sauce pasta
- It’s 1 pack of Spaghetti.
- You need of (1 bottle, ~ 25oz) marinara sauce (mine is tomato and basil).
- It’s 1 lb of ground turkey (I used 99%fat free).
- It’s 3 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 1.5 tbsp of cooking wine.
- It’s to taste of Salt, pepper.
- You need of Optional (I like a little bit spicy):.
- Prepare of Diced onion.
- You need of chopped garlic.
- It’s of Ginger powder.
- You need of Red pepper flakes.
- It’s of Red pepper powder.
20 mins: ground turkey marinara sauce pasta step by step
- Cook the pasta following the instruction on the package..
- (While waiting for water to boil/cooking the pasta) add 1.5 tbsp olive oil on a big saucepan over medium high heat. Add garlic and onion and cook for 2 minutes..
- Add olive oil and ground turkey and all the rest of the ingredients to the sauce pan. Stir fry until the turkey is fully cooked (start to brown/golden brown), usually 6 to 8 minutes..
- Turn the heat down to low and add the bottle of sauce. Continue to stir for a minute or two..
- Mix with the cooked pasta and dinner (lunch) is served :D.
- Adding some cheese on top would be great too (I cannot as I have diary intolerance). So obviously this picture is not my dinner plate..