Easy 5 minutes chocolate mug cake🌰🎂. Welcome to all Visitors & Subscribers! Melt butter (make sure it doesn 't boil). Stir egg yolk. don 't add egg white (discard or use for other receipes).
So yeah, I am a chocolate-lover and this microwave mug cake is a really dangerous thing to enter my life. Throw some ingredients you already have in your pantry into a. Garnish as desired, Enjoy while still warm. You can cook Easy 5 minutes chocolate mug cake🌰🎂 using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Easy 5 minutes chocolate mug cake🌰🎂
- Prepare 2 tbsp of butter.
- It’s 2 tbsp of sugar.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Brown sugar.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s Pinch of salt.
- You need 2 of Egg yolks.
- You need 4 tbsp of self raising flour.
- You need 1 tbsp of cocoa.
The cake will rise over the top of the mug, but don't be alarmed! It's beginning to taste a lot like Christmas. And, if used as designed, these tools should really help to make your life a lot easier—and that's not just a claim from some infomercial trying to sell you yet another useless gadget. Top with additional chocolate hazelnut spread and powdered sugar (optional).
Easy 5 minutes chocolate mug cake🌰🎂 instructions
- Melt butter (make sure it doesn't boil).
- Stir butter,sugar, vanilla, salt.
- Stir egg yolk..don't add egg white(discard or use for other receipes).
- Mix flour and cocoa powder.
- Put cup in microwave for 45 secs-1 min.
The cake will rise over the top of the mug, but don't be alarmed! Allow to cool a little, and tip out onto a plate if desired. Just sharing a s'mores mug cake today. This is a much more practical, easier, quicker version of my smore's cake in a jar, with marshmallows stuffed in Fold in remaining chocolate chips. In the mood for chocolate cake?