Lebanese pudding (mhalabieh with honey).
You can have Lebanese pudding (mhalabieh with honey) using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Lebanese pudding (mhalabieh with honey)
- Prepare 6 tablespoons of corn starch.
- You need 6 cups of milk.
- Prepare 6 tablespoons of honey.
- It’s 2 cans of honey flavored kashta (kind of dip made from skimmed milk and vegetable oil).
- It’s 3 tablespoons of orange blossoms water.
- Prepare of Lemon zest (1 medium lemon only).
- It’s of For decoration:.
- You need of Pistachios.
- You need of Almonds soaked in water for 15 minutes.
Lebanese pudding (mhalabieh with honey) step by step
- Put the corn starch then pour the milk over it and stir them.
- Take the milk-corn starch mixture and put them on a light flame on the over and keep stirring them..
- Keep stirring until they start to condense a little bit.
- Add the lemon zest and the honey.
- Before you turn off the flame add the (kashta) and stir… at the end add the orange blossom water.
- Take them off and pour them in cups.
- Wait few minutes for them to cool and then decorate with pistachios and almonds then put them in the refrigerator….