Teriyaki – Beef Kabobs.
You can have Teriyaki – Beef Kabobs using 19 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Teriyaki – Beef Kabobs
- It’s of Marinade:.
- It’s 1/4 cup of olive oil.
- Prepare 4 Tbs. of soy sauce.
- Prepare 1/8 cup of red wine vinegar.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Teriyaki sauce (bottle).
- Prepare 1 Tbs. of lemon juice.
- Prepare 2 Tbs. of Worcestershire sauce.
- Prepare 2 Tbs. of honey.
- Prepare 2 Tsp. of Dijon mustard.
- It’s 1 Tbs. of garlic (minced).
- You need 1 Tsp. of black pepper.
- It’s 1 Tsp. of thyme.
- It’s of Kabobs:.
- It’s 1-1 1/2 of lbs. beef (top blade roast), cut into 1” cubes.
- Prepare 1 of large bell pepper, cut into 1 inch pieces.
- You need 1 of medium yellow squash, sliced thick (3/4”), then halved.
- It’s 1 of small red onion, cut into wedges (1”).
- It’s 8 of small plum tomatoes.
- Prepare 4 of large metal skewers (soak wooden skewers in water for at least 30 minutes).
Teriyaki – Beef Kabobs instructions
- For the marinade: In a small bowl whisk together all the marinade ingredients until well blended and set aside..
- Cut the beef in cubes (3/4 – 1”) and place them in a zip-lock bag. Add the marinade to the bag. Squeeze out the air within the bag before sealing..
- Gently squeeze / massage the bag and turn upside down a few times to mix the contents. Place the bag in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours..
- Prepare the charcoal grill or preheat the gas grill on medium heat. (Partway through preheating, clean grill grates)..
- After the marinating time, place the beef cubes in a large bowl. Drain off the bag and bowl marinade into a small sauté pan and reserve for later..
- Over a large plate (for drips), thread the whole tomato first, then squash, bell pepper, red onion, and beef cubes (center) onto the skewer..
- Repeat this order (without the tomato) on the same skewer and finish with a tomato on the end if you prefer. Place the skewer on a large serving plate..
- Coat the heated grill rack with oil or nonstick spray. Place the skewers on the grill over medium-high heat. Grill for about 8-10 minutes per side, total about 16-20 minutes..
- Heat the sauté pan with the marinade to slightly bubbling and then simmer for 2-3 minutes. Pour this over the rice with the kabobs on top and enjoy..