Sayur Kacang Merah (Kidney Beans Soup).
You can have Sayur Kacang Merah (Kidney Beans Soup) using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Sayur Kacang Merah (Kidney Beans Soup)
- Prepare 250 gr of fresh kidney beans, soak for 10 minutes and remove the dirt and the water.
- Prepare 250 gr of cubed roll steak, diced.
- It’s 3 cm of lesser galangal, bruised.
- It’s 1 tbsp of tamarind (or 1 1/2 tsp powdered tamarind).
- Prepare 4 tbsp of palm sugar.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 liter of water.
Sayur Kacang Merah (Kidney Beans Soup) instructions
- Boil the water with the beans. Lower the heat and simmer throughout the process..
- Add the cubed roll steak and other ingredients except salt..
- Stir from time to time..
- When the beef is tender (use a fork to pierce it), add the salt. Usually it takes about 30 – 45 minutes..
- Adjust the taste when necessary..