[Vegan] Chocolate chip pumpkin bread.
You can have [Vegan] Chocolate chip pumpkin bread using 16 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of [Vegan] Chocolate chip pumpkin bread
- It’s of Wet ingredients.
- Prepare 1 cup of 100% pure pumpkin pureé.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of + 2 tablespoons pure maple syrup.
- You need 1/4 cup of + 2 tablespoons coconut sugar.
- You need 1 of flax egg (1 tablespoon ground flax + 3 tablespoons water, whisk together, set for 10 mins).
- It’s of Dry ingredients:.
- Prepare 2 cups of gluten-free oat flour.
- It’s 1/2 cup of almond meal.
- You need 1 teaspoon of baking soda.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of baking powder.
- You need 1 teaspoon of ground cinnamon.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of ground cloves.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of ground nutmeg.
- It’s 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s of Add-ins:.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of vegan chocolate chips.
[Vegan] Chocolate chip pumpkin bread step by step
- Preheat the oven to 350° F. Line a standard loaf pan with parchment paper or greased foil. Set aside..
- Add the wet ingredients to a large bowl: pumpkin, coconut oil, maple syrup, sugar, flax egg, and vanilla. Whisk until well incorporated..
- Add the dry ingredients: oat flour, almond meal, baking soda, baking powder, cinnamon, cloves, nutmeg, and salt. Whisk together until just incorporated, making sure no flour patches remain. Fold in chocolate chips..
- Pour batter into prepared loaf pan and spread into an even layer. Using a butter knife, cut a slit down the top of the loaf, making it slightly off center. This will create a beautiful split on top of the loaf. Optionally, sprinkle and lightly press 1 1/2 tablespoons chocolate chips into the loaf..
- Bake for 40-60 minutes. Mine took 50 minutes. Test for doneness by sticking a toothpick into the center of the loaf. The toothpick will come out clean when the loaf is done..
- Allow to cool on a cooling rack for 2-3 hours, or until completely cool..