Cajun Shrimp and Cheesy Grits.
You can have Cajun Shrimp and Cheesy Grits using 16 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cajun Shrimp and Cheesy Grits
- You need 1/3 lb of Jumbo Shrimp cooked peeled & deveined.
- It’s tbsp of olive oil, extra virgin.
- You need pinch of white pepper.
- Prepare pinch of smoked paprika.
- Prepare pinch of garlic powder.
- It’s pinch of onion powder.
- Prepare pinch of salt & pepper.
- You need 1 tbsp of marscopone.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of 5 minute Grits.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of boiling water.
- You need 1 tbsp of salt.
- It’s 2 tbsp of unsalted butter.
- You need 1/2 cup of shredded fontina cheese.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of shredded Cheeder cheese.
- It’s 1 of green onion chopped.
- It’s 1 tsp of cracked black pepper.
Cajun Shrimp and Cheesy Grits step by step
- Heat oil in pan.
- Mix all dry seasonings in a bowl.
- Toss shrimp in Seasonings.
- Drop shrimp in pan.
- Bring water to boil and season water with salt.
- Add grits go boiling water.
- Stir will they thicken.
- Turn shrimp to sear on both sides.
- After 5 minutes add all cheeses to grits.
- Remove shrimp after searing for 2-3 minutes each side.
- Plate grits and garnish with green onions and black pepper.
- Add shrimp in center.