Cajun Shrimp and Cheesy Grits.
You can have Cajun Shrimp and Cheesy Grits using 16 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cajun Shrimp and Cheesy Grits
- You need of Jumbo Shrimp cooked peeled & deveined.
- You need of olive oil, extra virgin.
- Prepare of white pepper.
- It’s of smoked paprika.
- You need of garlic powder.
- You need of onion powder.
- It’s of salt & pepper.
- You need of marscopone.
- You need of 5 minute Grits.
- It’s of boiling water.
- You need of salt.
- Prepare of unsalted butter.
- It’s of shredded fontina cheese.
- Prepare of shredded Cheeder cheese.
- Prepare of green onion chopped.
- Prepare of cracked black pepper.
Cajun Shrimp and Cheesy Grits step by step
- Heat oil in pan.
- Mix all dry seasonings in a bowl.
- Toss shrimp in Seasonings.
- Drop shrimp in pan.
- Bring water to boil and season water with salt.
- Add grits go boiling water.
- Stir will they thicken.
- Turn shrimp to sear on both sides.
- After 5 minutes add all cheeses to grits.
- Remove shrimp after searing for 2-3 minutes each side.
- Plate grits and garnish with green onions and black pepper.
- Add shrimp in center.