Chicken, mushroom and broccoli quiche.
You can have Chicken, mushroom and broccoli quiche using 13 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chicken, mushroom and broccoli quiche
- You need of chicken boneless breast.
- It’s of fresh champignon mushrooms.
- Prepare of frozen broccoli or fresh and you can boil it for 5 minutes.
- You need of white onions.
- It’s of butter.
- It’s of large eggs.
- Prepare of water.
- It’s of high quality flour.
- It’s of heavy cream.
- Prepare of Cheddar cheese.
- Prepare of salt.
- You need of chicken breast.
- Prepare of sunflower oil.
Chicken, mushroom and broccoli quiche instructions
- Boil chicken breast for 30 min and than let it cool for a bit. Cut the onions in small pieces and fry in a bit of oil until slightly pink.
- Add the mushroom to the fried onions. If u use canned mushrooms drain them well. Than stir and leave for 10-15 min or until the water from mushrooms us going to be reduced..
- Then comes the chicken cut in small pieces stir and leave for 5 minutes.
- And finally add the broccoli cut in pieces but not big florets. Stir well. Salt and pepper to taste. Mix them all together and leave another 5 min. Than u can turn off the fire and let it cool a bit. This is going to be the quiche filling..
- Now u can prepare the dough for quiche. Mix 1 egg with soft butter. Do not use the mixer! You can use a wooden spoon. Mix easily with the spoon, add 0.5 teaspoon of salt and 3 tablespoons of water. Stir again..
- Than add the flour and mix well with the spoon or with your hand until dough comes out soft and pleasant..
- Knead it lightly on the table than wrap in plastic bag and and refrigerate for 30 min.
- After 30 min, brush the tart pan with with some butter. Roll out dough and pit it in the tray.. Press lightly with your fingers to make borders and the dough will be evenly distributed..
- Put all the filling over dough in pan, evenly distributed.
- Now prepare the tart sauce. Mix 2 eggs with heavy cream..
- Add the grated Cheddar cheese. Mix well and add a little salt of you wish. You can add a little ground nutmeg.
- Pour the mixture evenly over quiche filling. Cheese is more difficult to distribute it. U can spread it easily with a fork all over pan..
- Put the quiche into the preheated oven to 180-200 degrees for about 1 hour or until golden brown..
- Once browned, remove it and allow to cool. Then remove it from pan and serve it as an appetizer or main dish..