Mike's 5 Minute Garlic Chicken Ravioli Alfredo. Add solidified ravioli to the heating dish and spread into an even layer. Top pasta with hacked spinach and chicken so the ravioli is secured. Add the heavy cream and Parmesan and stir to incorporate.
I did omit the chicken, but added some sauteed mushrooms, onion and garlic in with the alfredo. Rich Alfredo sauce, garlic, and black pepper enliven the dish considerably. This recipe serves the chicken atop the pasta to show off its texture and Cook chicken breasts for one minute on each side. You can cook Mike's 5 Minute Garlic Chicken Ravioli Alfredo using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mike's 5 Minute Garlic Chicken Ravioli Alfredo
- Prepare of ● For The Garlic Chicken Raviolis & Alfredo Sauce.
- You need 10 oz of RANA Bertolli Or COSTCO Chicken & Roasted Garlic Raviolis.
- You need 1 (15 oz) of Jar Original Bertolli Alfredo.
- You need 1/2 Cup of Fine Shredded Rotisserie Chicken.
- It’s 1/3 Cup of Shredded Parmesan Cheese.
- Prepare 1/3 Cup of Fresh Green Onions [rough chopped].
- Prepare 1 tsp of Granulated Garlic Powder.
- You need to taste of Fresh Ground Black Pepper Black Pepper.
- You need of ● For The Sides [as needed].
- You need of Fresh Garlic Bread.
- You need of Fresh Garden Salad.
- Prepare of ● For The Kitchen Equipment.
- Prepare 1 of Disposable Pan.
- You need Tin of Foil.
Add the chicken breasts to the hot skillet. Cook briefly over medium heat, until just beginning to. Tender cheese filled pasta is mixed with chicken breast, mushrooms, and spinach then covered with the a. How to make Chicken Alfredo Ravioli Lasagna: Cook the ravioli according to the package directions.
Mike's 5 Minute Garlic Chicken Ravioli Alfredo instructions
- Here's all you'll need..
- Lay out your raviolis in a disposable pan for easy clean up, Sprinkle with green onions, granulated garlic, shredded chicken and parmesan cheese to taste..
- Pour on your Alfredo sauce and fresh ground black pepper. Add a dash of half & half if you feel the sauce is too thick. Mix well..
- Seal tightly and bake at 350° for 25 to 30 minutes. Just set it and forget it!.
- Serve with a chilled festive side salad..
- Also, serve with crispy garlic bread. Enjoy!.
You could also make this ahead of time and have it in your refrigerator. Tips for making this Spinach & Chicken Alfredo Ravioli Bake. My family couldn't get enough of this easy Alfredo Ravioli! Add the ravioli and cook as the label directs. My family loves chicken alfredo, and it already such an easy and yummy dinner, I mean how can you even make it better.