Mike's Dreamy 1 Minute Microwaved Strawberry Sponge Cake.
You can have Mike's Dreamy 1 Minute Microwaved Strawberry Sponge Cake using 24 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mike's Dreamy 1 Minute Microwaved Strawberry Sponge Cake
- Prepare of ● For The EZ Sponge Cake.
- It’s 1/2 Cup of All Purpose Flour.
- It’s 1/4 Cup of Melted Butter.
- You need 1/4 of Granulated Sugar.
- You need 1 of Medium Egg.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Whole Milk.
- It’s 1/4 of Vanilla Extract.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Baking Powder.
- It’s of ● For The EZ Whipped Cream.
- Prepare 1 of Slight Dash Vanilla Extract.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Granulated Sugar.
- It’s 1 Cup of Heavy Whipping Cream.
- You need of ● For The Fruits.
- It’s as needed of Fresh Chilled Strawberries [rinsed – halved].
- You need as needed of Fresh Chilled Bananas [sliced].
- You need 1 Jar of Chilled Strawberries [in sweet juice].
- Prepare as needed of Fresh Strawberry Preserves.
- It’s of ● For The Kitchen Equipment.
- You need 3 of 3"x 3" Ramekins.
- It’s as needed of Toothpicks.
- Prepare as needed of Cling Wrap.
- You need as needed of Butter Or Olive Oil Spray.
- It’s 1 of Metal Bowl & Whisk [both chilled in freezer for 15 minutes].
- Prepare 1 of Butter Knife.
Mike's Dreamy 1 Minute Microwaved Strawberry Sponge Cake instructions
- Chill your metal bowl and your whisk in the freezer for 15 minutes. Or, you can purchase Cool Whipped refrigerated brand for ease in lieu of homemade cream..
- Whisk everything together in the ● EZ Sponge Cake section in a separate bowl..
- Spray Ramekins lightly with butter or olive oil spray. Preferably butter spray..
- Fill Ramekins 1/2 way up with batter. Cover tightly with cling wrap and poke 4 holes through the cling wrap with toothpicks..
- Microwave one at a time for 55 to 60 seconds in a newer microwave. 1100 to 1200 watts minimum..
- Using a butter knife, gently pull cake away from Ramekins walls and tip out. Cover with cling wrap if not plating right away. These cakes will dry out rather quickly If not. Break apart and add to bowl..
- Chilled and jarred strawberries and homemade strawberry preserves. Place at bottom of glass and intermittently in between layers..
- Heavy cream and fresh strawberries..
- Construct [layer] your desserts with fresh whipped topping, fresh strawberries, jarred strawberries and strawberry prrserves. Serve chilled. Enjoy!.
- Chop your fresh chilled fruits and place back in fridge..
- Add your heavy cream and sugar to your chilled bowl. Beat with an electronic mixer until cream is thick and can stand [peak] on its own..
- Blueberries and raspberries work great in this dish as well! Enjoy!.