You can cook Potato Knots using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Potato Knots
- You need of yukon gold potatos, blanched for 5 minutes in boiling salted water, drained and cut in half, keep the peels on..
- You need of Thin slices bacon, cut in half.
- You need of Grated parmesan cheese.
- You need of garlic powder.
- It’s of cajun seasoning.
- It’s of black pepper.
- Prepare of sour cream.
- It’s of chopped chives.
Potato Knots step by step
- Preheat oven to 425.
- in a large bowl combine parmesan cheese, garlic powder and cajun seasoning. Add potato halfs and gently toss to coat with cheese and spices. Wrap a piece of bacon around each potato half, secure bacon with a toothpick.Sprinkle with the black pepper..
- Lay in a single layer on a baking sheet, I lined mine with foil for easy cleanup. Bake in oven about 45 minutes or until bacon is crisp, turning to nrown all sides..
- Meanwhile combine sour cream with chives in a bowl for dipping..
- Transfer potatos to a platter and serve with sour cream for dipping..