You can cook Ranch Dressing using 19 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Ranch Dressing
- It’s 1 cup of Mayonnaise.
- It’s 1 packages of 'Stonyfield' Greek Yogurt plain 5.3 OZ.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Promised land whole milk.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of butter or heavy cream.
- You need 1/8 cup of Buttermilk (or milk with 1 tablespoon of lemon juice and let it sit for 6 mins).
- It’s 1 tbsp of vinegar.
- It’s 1 tbsp of sour cream.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of lemon juice.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Garlic Powder.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of Onion powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of dill weed dried.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of parsley.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of dried chives.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of black pepper.
- Prepare 2 tsp of fresh parsley.
- You need 2 tsp of Fresh chives.
- You need 1 of fresh dill weed.
- Prepare pinch of salt.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of sugar.
Ranch Dressing step by step
- Mix the liquid ingredients together (esp. vinegar) and let it sit while gathering and chopping fresh and dry ingredients..
- Mix fresh, dry, and liquid ingredients together..
- Serve immediately or let sit in fridge for best results..
- Fresh parsley, chives, and dill are optional (one or the other), but they have a different taste as opposed to dried, so I prefer to include both..