Moist 2 Layer Chocolate Cake.
You can cook Moist 2 Layer Chocolate Cake using 18 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Moist 2 Layer Chocolate Cake
- You need 220 Grams of Plain Flower.
- Prepare 75 Grams of Unsweetened Coca Powder.
- Prepare 350 Grams of White Granulated Sugar.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of baking powder.
- Prepare 1 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 240 ML of Coffee.
- Prepare 240 ML of Buttermilk.
- It’s 2 of Eggs.
- You need 120 ML of Vegetable Oil.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- Prepare of Separate in to 2 8 inch Cake Tins Bake 350 F 30-35 Minutes.
- You need of Buttercream recipe.
- It’s 175 Grams of softened Butter.
- Prepare 335 Grams of Cream Chesse.
- It’s 260 Grams of icing sugar.
- It’s 67 Grams of Coca Powder.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
Moist 2 Layer Chocolate Cake instructions
- Mix The Flower, coca powder,sugar,baking powder,baking soda,salt.
- Then add the coffee,buttermilk,eggs,oil,vanilla extract and mix.
- Separate the mixture in to 2 8 inch cake tins and line them with baking paper and bake 350 F for 30-35 minutes or until a knife inserted in the middle comes out clean.
- One the cake is baked let it cool in the pan for 5-10 minutes then take them out of the pans and let them cook until cold.
- For the buttercream mix together the butter,creamcheese then add icing sugar,coca powder,and vanilla extract and decorate.