Braised Pork and Potatoes.
You can have Braised Pork and Potatoes using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Braised Pork and Potatoes
- You need 3 of potatoes (200~250g )(peel and cut into bite sizes).
- It’s 1/3 of carrot (peel and chop into chunks).
- It’s 1 of onion (peel and slice thinly).
- Prepare 100 g of pork (rub 1 Tbsp sake in it and leave for 15 mins).
- It’s 1 Tbsp of sake (not including sake used for the pork).
- You need 2 Tbsp of mirin.
- You need 2 tsp of sugar.
- You need 2 Tbsp of soy sauce.
- You need 300 ml of water.
- You need 4 g of bonito flakes (wrap up in a kitchen paper or put in a tea bag).
Braised Pork and Potatoes instructions
- Put all ingredients in a pot, put a small drop lid directly on the food (you can substitute with aluminum foil or kitchen paper, cut into the size of inner pot).
- Put on a pot's lid and turn on the medium heat. Once it begins to a simmer, skim off the foam if it rises on the surface, take off the pan's lid, lower the heat (low), and keep simmering for 15 mins..
- Let it cool to let the taste soak into the vegetables. Just before eating, heat again and cook until the liquid is almost gone..