Iranian Rice With Saffron And Dried Pomegranate.
You can cook Iranian Rice With Saffron And Dried Pomegranate using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Iranian Rice With Saffron And Dried Pomegranate
- You need 1 medium of Onion. Choped.
- It’s 3 tbsp of Oil.
- It’s 1 stick of Cinammon.
- It’s 1 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- It’s 2/3 tsp of Saffron boil in 1/2 cup of water for 10 mins.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of Rice.
- You need 1 of Water as much as U need to cook your rice.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Butter.
- You need 1/3 cup of Dried pomegranate.
Iranian Rice With Saffron And Dried Pomegranate step by step
- Fry Chopped onions until it become light gold.
- Add half of the saffron, Cinnamon and turmeric powder to onions.
- Add the rice then water and salt, and cook.
- When its almost cooked add the rest of the saffron and low the heat to the lowest and cover the pan and leave it until it done..
- Before serving add butter and mix it.
- While serving add the dried pomegranate on the top.
- Serve with Iranian chicken or BBQ.