Zarda recipe/Meethe chawa. Dawat Wala Zarda Meethe Chawal Shaadion Wale Recipe in Urdu Hindi – RKK. Aloo Anday Recipe – Ras'misay Aloo Anday – Recipe By Merium Pervaiz. Shadi wala zarda banane ka tarika Very delicious Shadiyon Wala Perfect Degi Zarda Colorful Mutanjan Rice Zarda Recipe Pakistani Recipes Urdu in Hindi.
There are various dry fruit and. Learn how to make delicious Zarda rice recipe, a famous Pakistani dessert. Step by step pictures included and tips to make the perfect zarda! You can cook Zarda recipe/Meethe chawa using 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Zarda recipe/Meethe chawa
- Prepare 1 cup of orange juice/ from 2 oranges.
- It’s 10 of cashews/ kaju chopped.
- You need 10 of almonds / badam chopped.
- It’s 15 of pistachio/ pista chopped.
- You need 2 tsp of raisins/ kishmish.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of dry coconut/ Khopra grated.
- It’s 4 pods of cardamom/ elachi.
- Prepare 3 of cloves/ laung.
- You need 1 cup of water.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of saffron/kesar.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of orange or yellow food colour.
- You need 2 tbsp of khoya.
- Prepare 1 cup of basmati rice, soaked 30 minutes.
- Prepare 1 cup of sugar.
- You need 1/4 cup of ghee/ clarified butter.
How to Make Pakistani Zarda Rice aka Meethe Chawal. There are three simple steps to making Zarda Rice: boiling the rice. Meethe Chawal Recipe is a sweet preparation of rice often served as dessert. There is a warmth of whole spice combined with rice Serve Meethe Chawal (Zarda Pulao) warm, garnished with sliced pistachio and almonds for a festive dessert or a dessert for a party.
Zarda recipe/Meethe chawa step by step
- Firstly, in a wok or kadahi heat 2 tbsp ghee and roast cashew, almond,pistachio and raisins. Roast these dry fruits to golden brown on low heat/ flame and keep aside..
- In the remaining ghee add cardamom and cloves. Also add 1 cup of water, 1 cup of orange juice,1/4 tsp saffron and 1/4 tsp of orange food colour. Mix well making sure the colour is mixed well,cover the wok / kadahi bring this to boil on high heat/ flame..
- Further add soaked basmati rice and mix well, cover and cook on high flame for 5 minutes and then on medium flame for 5 minutes. After 10 minute mix gently, making sure rice is half cooked..
- Further add sugar and 2 tbsp ghee and roasted dry fruits and khoya, mix gently making sure sugar melts,cover and simmer for 10 minutes on very low flame, stir in between to prevent from burning. Cook until the rice is done..
- Finally,serve Zarda / meetha pulav hot garnish with few chopped nuts..
Simple, Easy and BEST meethe chawal recipe made with basmati rice, sugar and saffron. This dish has different names at different places. In North India, it is called meethe chawal. In Pakistan and Bangladesh, it is known as Zarda rice or Zarda Pulao. Zarda recipe made with basmati rice, spices, sugar, ghee and dry fruits.