Ready in 15 Minutes Using a Skillet Pork Stroganoff.
You can have Ready in 15 Minutes Using a Skillet Pork Stroganoff using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Ready in 15 Minutes Using a Skillet Pork Stroganoff
- It’s 300 grams of Thinly sliced pork.
- Prepare 1/2 of Onion.
- You need 1/2 bunch of Shimeji mushrooms (or mushrooms of your choice).
- Prepare 225 ml of Water.
- Prepare 1/2 of cube Soup stock cube.
- It’s 4 tbsp of Ketchup.
- You need 1 of and 1/2 tablespoons Japanese Worcestershire sauce.
- You need 4 tbsp of Milk.
- It’s 1 slice of Easily-melting cheese.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of White flour.
Ready in 15 Minutes Using a Skillet Pork Stroganoff step by step
- Cut the pork into bite-sized pieces, slice the onion thinly, and cut off the root end of the shimeji mushrooms and shred apart..
- Heat 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil in a skillet, sauté the pork, then add the onion and shimeji mushrooms..
- Once the meat changes color, sprinkle in the flour and mix throughout. Once it is incorporated, add the water and the soup stock cube. Mix thoroughly..
- Once it comes to a boil, add the ketchup and the Japanese Worcestershire sauce. Adjust the taste with salt and pepper, and simmer it for about 5 minutes..
- Pour in the milk and the cheese (torn into small pieces), and mix it briefly. Sprinkle the chopped parsley on some cooked rice and pour the stroganoff on top, and it is done!.