Stewed Aubergine – Only 5 Minutes in a Microwave.
You can have Stewed Aubergine – Only 5 Minutes in a Microwave using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Stewed Aubergine – Only 5 Minutes in a Microwave
- It’s 2 large of Aubergines.
- You need 1 of Onion.
- You need 1 of Cucumber.
- You need 80 grams of Wakame seaweed.
- You need 1 of Aburaage.
- It’s 2 of and 1/2 tablespoons Ponzu.
- Prepare 1 of and 1/2 tablespoons Vegetable oil.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of Sesame oil (optional).
Stewed Aubergine – Only 5 Minutes in a Microwave instructions
- These are the ingredients to serve 5 people. See the weight I listed in the ingredients as a reference..
- Cut the aubergines in three and then slice diagonally into eight pieces. Slice the onion into 2 mm. Julienne the cucumber thinly. Slice the aburaage into 3 mm. Cut the wakame seaweed into bite sizes..
- Place all the Step 2 ingredients, except the cucumber and wakame seaweed, together with the ponzu,vegetable oil and sesame oil (optional) into a heat-proof bowl. Toss well and cover roughly with cling film..
- Microwave for 5 minutes. Add the wakame seaweed and cucumber while it is hot and mix well to cool down quickly. It is very hot, so be careful not to burn yourself..
- Chill in the fridge and transfer onto a serving dish. If you want to cool it more quickly, use a packet of refrigerant gel on top of the plastic wrap..