Easy Tartar Sauce in 5 Minutes.
You can cook Easy Tartar Sauce in 5 Minutes using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Easy Tartar Sauce in 5 Minutes
- It’s 1 of Egg.
- It’s 1/6 of to 1/4 Onion.
- You need 2 tbsp of Mayonnaise.
- You need 1 tsp of Ketchup.
- You need 1 dash of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare 1 of Lemon juice.
- Prepare 1 of Vinegar.
Easy Tartar Sauce in 5 Minutes instructions
- Break the egg on a plate with a little water on it and poke a hole in the yolk (with a toothpick or chopsticks). Finely chop the onion and place it on the same plate..
- Cover the plate with plastic wrap and microwave it for 1-1.5 minutes (If you don't poke a hole in the yolk, it could burst when you microwave it)..
- Next, mash the egg with a fork and add in all your seasoning ingredients..
- It's done!.
- Example 1: It can be used for fried fish filets with tartar sauce.
- It can be used with salmon, chicken nanban and with fried foods! If you have some, add in some finely chopped cucumbers or pickles..