5 Minute Mango Salad. Learn how to cook this quick and easy Mango Salsa Recipe at home. This bright, fresh and colourful dish will surely be a showstopper at your next dinner. A combo video showing two healthy and simple salad recipes that will be useful for people who are strict in their diets.
Mangos are in season and I wished them in my buying groceries cart! I like the feel and taste of a just right mango. Combining all of the components in combination, you get a candy, highly spiced and savory birthday celebration on your mouth. You can have 5 Minute Mango Salad using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of 5 Minute Mango Salad
- Prepare of Ripe Mangoes (I used Kesar), peeled and cubed.
- Prepare of Cucumber, peeled & diced.
- You need of Fresh Cottage Cheese / Paneer, cubed.
- You need of Pepper Powder.
- Prepare of Honey.
- Prepare of Lemon, freshly squeezed.
It's fruity, nutty, and not too sweet. I'm in love with this super easy mango salad! I tried this salad for the first time while I was at a healthy spa resort last week with my hubby. This avocado and rice salad can be made in only five minutes and is so easy that even my kids could make it.
5 Minute Mango Salad step by step
- Add the mango, cucumber & paneer cubes in a large mixing bowl. Chill in the fridge till serving time..
- To make the dressing, take a small bowl, add the freshly squeezed lemon juice, pepper, honey & salt to taste. Mix well..
- Drizzle this into the mixing bowl, toss gently, serve immediately..
I am always looking for a convenient, quick It was pretty hot today in Florida so I decided to add avocado and mango to my Minute® Ready to Serve Rice for a refreshing and healthy rice salad. Perfect Served With Corn Chips, On Tacos Or As A Tasty Side. Today we have a delicious, simple and quick to make Vegan Mango Avocado Salsa. There's nothing I love more than a fresh, vibrant and delicious Salsa that isn't. MANGO APPLE SALAD FOR WEIGHT LOSS