5 Minute Protein Cheelas.
You can cook 5 Minute Protein Cheelas using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of 5 Minute Protein Cheelas
- Prepare of Oats Flour.
- It’s of Muesli.
- It’s of Rice Flour.
- Prepare of Onion, finely chopped.
- You need of Green Chillies, finely chopped.
- You need of Turmeric Powder.
- Prepare of Roasted Cumin Powder.
- Prepare of Amchoor Powder.
- It’s of Fresh Coriander, finely chopped.
- You need of Water as required.
- It’s of Oil as required.
5 Minute Protein Cheelas step by step
- Add the muesli in a mixer jar, blend to a fine powder..
- In a mixing bowl, add the oats flour, rice flour, the muesli powder, turmeric powder, amchoor powder, roasted cumin powder, salt to taste, green chillies, fresh coriander and onions..
- Add water gradually, mix into a smooth, runny batter of pouring consistency. I use a whisk..
- Heat a nonstick tava, grease with a teaspoon of oil..
- Add a ladleful of the ready batter & spread into a circle, cook for 1-2 mins…
- Flip & cook from the other side until golden brown and crisp..
- Serve with Gunpowder / Coconut Chutney or Ketchup..