5 minutes rabbri in sevai katori| rabri recipe| lacchedar khurch. Learn how to make Sevai Rabadi Katori. Rabri recipe – a step by step post to make rabri the way its made traditionally. Rabri is a popular North Indian sweet made from milk.
Kitchen sevai recipe ऐसी नयी मुँह में घुल जाने वाली मिठाई देखके रसमलाई भी शरमाई Katori Rabdi Sweet Recipes Rabri Seviyan Katori Learn how to make Sevai Rabadi Katori. Today I am sharing this easy and quick rabbri in sevai katori You can cook 5 minutes rabbri in sevai katori| rabri recipe| lacchedar khurch using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of 5 minutes rabbri in sevai katori| rabri recipe| lacchedar khurch
- You need of For sevai katori.
- You need of Vermicelli.
- It’s of Ghee.
- Prepare of Water.
- You need of Condensed milk.
- It’s of Cardamom powder.
- Prepare of For rabri.
- You need of Corn flour.
- You need of Dry milk powder.
- It’s of Sugar.
- It’s of Milk.
- You need of Cardamom powder.
- It’s of Saffron.
Watch traditional rabdi / rabri recipe (Lacchedar Khurchan wali Rabdi) for Malpua, Jalebi, Shahi tukda from scratch without. Rabri Urdu Recipe, Step by step instructions of the recipe in Urdu and English, easy ingredients, calories, preparation time, serving and videos in Urdu cooking. The recipie is listed in Pakistani Sweet Dishes. while the preparation of rabdi recipe is straightforward, but few important points has to be taken. firstly, always use heavy bottomed pan or non stick pan to any fruit pulp like grape or mango to prepare angoor rabdi and mango rabri recipe. add the fruit flavour at the last step just before switching it off. Rabri is a milk based dessert served as main or along with other indian sweets.
5 minutes rabbri in sevai katori| rabri recipe| lacchedar khurch instructions
- Firstly,for sevai katori i took vermicelli and crushed finely,then turn on stove and put pan on it.I added vermicelli and cook till brown,then added ghee and again cooked for 1 minute.after that i added water so that vermicelli get soft,then condensed milk and cardamom powder were added and turn stove off.take a muffin try or any bowl then put butter paper in it and make katori as shape of bowl.put these in fridge for 2 hours for cooling..
- For rabri preparation,in a pan add corn flour,milk powder, sugar,cardamom and milk and then put on stove at low flame,add saffron for colour.cook for 2 minutes until thick,then add dry fruits and put rabri in fridge for 2 hours..
- After 2 hours,assemble rabri in katori and garnish with dry fruits and any fruit you like..
- Please subscribe my YouTube channel.https://youtu.be/oESu3hRfhBo.
You can add flavour with cardamom, but as we keep boiling milk and reduce it, it turns slightly cream in colour and smells sweet. You must try this recipe and home If you like this recipe click the LIKE button and SUBSCRIBE and share this recipes with friends and family. How To Make Sevai Katori With Rabadi!! See recipes for Gulab Jamun with kesar Rabri, Milkmaid rabri shake too. Rabri is nothing but a dessert made by heating sweetened milk in kadhai without lid or any open vessels so the creams forms and those cream are set aside to form the part Rabri.