Panna Cotta in 5 minutes.
You can cook Panna Cotta in 5 minutes using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Panna Cotta in 5 minutes
- It’s 400 ml of Milk.
- It’s 4 tbsp of Corn starch.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of Sugar.
- Prepare 1 dash of Vanilla extract.
- You need 1 of heat 1 tablespoon of instant coffee, 1 tablespoon of sugar, 3 tablespoons of hot water, and 1 dash of rum in a pan. Espresso sauce.
- It’s 1 of heat 1 tablespoon of your favorite jam, 1 tablespoon of hot water, and 1 tablespoon of lemon juice in a pan. Fruit sauce.
- Prepare 1 of heat 25 grams of granulated sugar, and 1 1/2 tablespoons of water in a pan, and once it's brown and bubbly, add 2 tablespoons of hot water. Caramel sauce.
Panna Cotta in 5 minutes instructions
- Whisk the cornstarch and sugar in the sauce pan thoroughly, and gradually add the milk, stirring constantly..
- Heat the pan over medium heat, once the mixture comes to a simmer, lower the heat to low heat, and stir constantly with a wooden spatula for 3 minutes..
- Pour the mixture into molds moistened with water, and chill in the fridge until it sets (if you want the surface to be nice and smooth, wet the tips of your fingers, and level out the surface with your fingers)..
- Serve with your favorite sauce. Espresso sauce..
- Fruit sauce.
- Caramel sauce.