Consomme Egg Soup in 5 Minutes.
You can have Consomme Egg Soup in 5 Minutes using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Consomme Egg Soup in 5 Minutes
- You need 400 ml of Water.
- You need 1 of and 1/2 teaspoons Consomme stock granules.
- You need 1 of Egg.
- Prepare 1 of Salt and pepper.
- You need 1 small of amount Dried basil (or dried parsley).
- Prepare 5 grams of – Butter (or olive oil).
- Prepare 1 of desired amount Ingredients of your choice.
- It’s of To taste.
- You need 1 dash of Grated cheese.
Consomme Egg Soup in 5 Minutes instructions
- Add 400 ml of water to a pot, bring it to a boil and dissolve the consomme stock granules. If you are adding any ingredients, put them when it starts to boil and simmer for a while..
- When it comes to a boil, stir in the beaten egg and gently mix..
- Season with salt and pepper and finish by dropping in the butter or stirring in the olive oil..
- Serve in a soup cup and sprinkle with dried basil or parsley. I think it gets more aromatic with basil. The photo shows the soup with sausages..