5-minute Hummus – Lebanese Chickpea Dip.
You can have 5-minute Hummus – Lebanese Chickpea Dip using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of 5-minute Hummus – Lebanese Chickpea Dip
- You need 1 can of chickpeas (400g).
- You need 5 tablespoons of tahini (sesame paste).
- Prepare 3 of garlic cloves.
- You need 1 of lemon.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- Prepare of Olive oil.
- Prepare of Parsley, tomato, pine nuts, pomegranate seeds to garnish.
5-minute Hummus – Lebanese Chickpea Dip instructions
- Mix chickpeas, half of chickpeas liquid, tahini, garlic, salt, and juice of 1/2 lemon in a food processor and mix until the paste is creamy..
- Taste and adjust spices. Add juice of the other half of the lemon and more liquid from the chickpea can if needed..
- Spread in the brown and toughly shape with a table spoon using circular motion..
- Add olive oil on top..
- Garnish with chopped parsley, chopped tomatoes, pine nuts, pomegranate seeds or a combination of these..
- If using dry chick peas, soak them over night in water with a bit of salt. Throw that water out and use regular water to add a bit of liquid to the mix..