5 Minute Pancakes.
You can have 5 Minute Pancakes using 4 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of 5 Minute Pancakes
- It’s 250 ml of milk.
- Prepare 50 g of butter.
- Prepare 150 g of self raising flour.
- It’s 1 of egg.
5 Minute Pancakes instructions
- Put all the ingredients in a large bowl.
- Gently mix until combined.
- Then use a ladle to pour into a hot, buttered pan.
- Cook on a medium to high heat until you start to see small bubbles form – about a minute.
- If you’re feeling adventurous, toss the pancake to cook the other side for a further 1 minute.
- Serve up immediately with maple syrup, or sugar and lemon, or just butter..