Sheree's Pressure Cooker Chili.
You can have Sheree's Pressure Cooker Chili using 15 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Sheree's Pressure Cooker Chili
- Prepare 1 of ***** THIS IS A PRESSURE COOKER RECIPE….so if u cook this it will take longer than 20 minutes….
- You need 1 1/4 lb of ground beef.
- It’s 1 medium of onion, minced.
- It’s 2 tsp of minced garlic 1 tsp gr garlic.
- Prepare 2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of black pepper.
- It’s 1/2 can of chili beans.
- It’s 1 can of whole tomatoes…. or crushed.
- You need 4 cup of vegtable juice or V8.
- Prepare 1 can of tomatoes with chilis… DRAINED.
- It’s 2 tsp of cumin.
- You need 1 1/2 tbsp of chili powder.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of paprika.
- Prepare 1 cup of water.
- It’s 1 tbsp of sugar.
Sheree's Pressure Cooker Chili step by step
- *** drain the tomatoes and chili so that they r not so hot….
- brown ground beef with onion and garlic…. S&P….. when ground beef is 1/2 way done add broken spaghetti noodles and stir until ground beef is done ….
- if ground beef has grease …. DRAIN!!!!.
- pour ground beef and noodles in pressure cooker…. add cumin… chili powder…paprika…..
- puree tomatoes in the food processor….MAKE SURE YOU DRAIN THE JUICE FROM THE TOMATOES AND CHILIS ….it removes some of the heat…..
- add water and vegetables juice.
- add sugar and mix well…..
- cook on Med for 20 minutes… mine has a setting for soup so I cook it 20 minutes…..
- **** taste like u slaved all day over a hot stove!!!.