5 Minute Pancakes.
You can cook 5 Minute Pancakes using 4 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of 5 Minute Pancakes
- Prepare of milk.
- It’s of butter.
- Prepare of self raising flour.
- It’s of egg.
5 Minute Pancakes step by step
- Put all the ingredients in a large bowl.
- Gently mix until combined.
- Then use a ladle to pour into a hot, buttered pan.
- Cook on a medium to high heat until you start to see small bubbles form – about a minute.
- If you’re feeling adventurous, toss the pancake to cook the other side for a further 1 minute.
- Serve up immediately with maple syrup, or sugar and lemon, or just butter..