10 minutes! Rosemary Steamed Pork.
You can have 10 minutes! Rosemary Steamed Pork using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of 10 minutes! Rosemary Steamed Pork
- It’s 400 grams of Pork (block) cut into chunks.
- You need 1/2 of Carrot.
- It’s 50 grams of Spinach.
- You need 1 of dried, 1 to 2 teaspoons Rosemary.
- You need 1 tsp of Soup stock granules.
- It’s of For the sauce:.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Balsamic vinegar.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Olive oil.
- It’s 1 tsp of Sugar.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Ketchup.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Soy sauce.
10 minutes! Rosemary Steamed Pork instructions
- Line a pan with the washed spinach and cut up carrot, and layer the pork pieces on top..
- Dissolve the soup stock in 300 ml of hot water, and add to the pan. Sprinkle the rosemary on top of the meat, cover the pan with a lid and steam for about 5 minutes..
- When the moisture in the pan is gone, it's done..
- Combine the sauce ingredients in a small pan, bring to a boil and simmer for 1 to 2 minutes at a temperature low enough that the sauce doesn't start spitting..
- Serve on a plate, pour the sauce over, and it's done..