Asian Fusion Aromatic Mayojaga – Mayonnaise and Potato Stir-fry in 5 Minutes.
You can cook Asian Fusion Aromatic Mayojaga – Mayonnaise and Potato Stir-fry in 5 Minutes using 10 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Asian Fusion Aromatic Mayojaga – Mayonnaise and Potato Stir-fry in 5 Minutes
- You need 1 of Potato – little bit bigger than your palm (I used a spring potato).
- You need 1/2 of – included core area Broccoli.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Sakura ebi – cheap one is fine but without food coloring.
- It’s 1 tsp of Finely chopped ginger.
- Prepare 3 slice of of garlic Finely chopped garlic.
- It’s of [For seasonings].
- It’s 4 of squeezes Mayonnaise.
- Prepare 1 of less than 1 teaspoon Sugar.
- You need 5 of times drizzle over the frying pan Fish sauce.
- Prepare 1 of Coarsely ground black pepper.
Asian Fusion Aromatic Mayojaga – Mayonnaise and Potato Stir-fry in 5 Minutes instructions
- This is all you need to prepare for this recipe: Blanch the broccoli. We'll use the stems for a nice crunch..
- Peel the broccoli stems with a slicer to the thickness of chopsticks.You do not need to boil these..
- Peel the potato and cut into strips also to the thickness of chopsticks. You do not need to soak it in water..
- Squeeze four portions of mayonnaise into a pan – about the size of a mayonnaise cap. Heat the mayonnaise over low-medium heat. Add garlic, ginger and sakura shrimps. As the mayonnaise heats, it will start separating..
- Pan-fry with oil from the mayonnaise The eggs in the mayonnaise adds richness..
- You can now add the broccoli stems and potatoes while the mayonnaise is still white..
- This picture is at the stir-frying stage. Can you see the oil from mayonnaise?.
- When the potato become translucent, turn up the heat to medium. Add the broccoli clumps, and when the broccoli is cooked, add sugar and fry..
- Fry until the dish is slightly browned. This is important. Fry until the mayonnaise starts to lose colour, become a fragrant brown..
- Drizzle fish sauce to the edge of the pan. Adjust the saltiness using fish sauce. You could add quite a lot..
- The saltiness from fish sauce depend on the brand. So taste as you add. Once you're satisfied, add coarsely ground black pepper and toss..
- Done. I recommend using lots of pepper – about three times more than usual..