Café Style Avocado Rice Bowl in 5 minutes.
You can have Café Style Avocado Rice Bowl in 5 minutes using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Café Style Avocado Rice Bowl in 5 minutes
- You need 1/4 of Avocado.
- Prepare 1 of serving Plain steamed rice.
- It’s 1/2 can of Canned tuna.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of Mayonnaise.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of ○ Soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 of bit less than 1/2 teaspoon ○ Sesame oil.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of ○ Mirin.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of ○ Sugar.
- You need 1 of Shredded nori seaweed.
- You need 1 of Sesame seeds.
Café Style Avocado Rice Bowl in 5 minutes step by step
- All you need are the ingredients pictured. Slice the avocado, and mix the ingredients marked ○ together..
- Squeeze a swirl of mayonnaise on top of the rice, and top with the tuna..
- Then, arrange the avocado slices on top of the tuna and pour the ○ sauce over everything..
- Garnish with shredded nori seaweed and sesame seeds and it's done. Mix it up well and then dig in!.
- If using a cutting board is too bothersome, just scoop out the avocado flesh with a spoon..