5 Minute Besan Laddoos.
You can cook 5 Minute Besan Laddoos using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of 5 Minute Besan Laddoos
- You need of besan (gram flour or chickpea flour).
- It’s of ghee.
- Prepare of powdered sugar (sold in Bombay during festival times as 'Pithi Saakhar').
- You need of cardamom powder.
- You need of of cashew nuts fried in a little ghee for decoration.
5 Minute Besan Laddoos instructions
- In a large microwave safe bowl, mix the besan and ghee. Microwave on HIGH for 5 minutes stirring well every one minute. [increase 2 more min if your machine power is low..
- Once the flour seems slightly darker in colour and richly aromatic, remove from oven and allow to cool completely. This will take up to half an hour..
- Once cooled, add 1/2 cup powdered sugar [NOT icing sugar], with cardamom powder into the roasted flour. Knead well to mix and shape into 10 balls pressing a slice of fried cashew on top..
- These will harden as they cool. Store in airtight container..