Custard tooti frooti cake.
You can have Custard tooti frooti cake using 12 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Custard tooti frooti cake
- It’s 150 g of Maida.
- It’s 1 pinch of Salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Baking powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Baking soda.
- It’s 2 tbsp of CUSTARD powder.
- You need 1/2 cup of Sugar/ brown sugar.
- You need 1/4 cup of Odourless Vegetable oil.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of milk out of that use 1/2 cup with vinegar.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Vinegar.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Vanilla essence.
- You need 1 handful of Tooti frooti.
- It’s of You need 20 minutes for preparation and 30 minutes for baking.
Custard tooti frooti cake instructions
- In a mixing bowl put oil, sugar and beat to mix well..
- Next in a small bowl mix milk and vinegar and keep aside..
- As the sugar and oil is mixed well, add the milk and vinegar mixture gradually and continue beating.
- Next beating in continuation,add custard powder..
- Next take a sieve,add maida, baking powder, baking soda and a pinch of salt. Sieve them down into the wet ingredients mixture..
- Beat all together to make a homogeneous mixture..
- Out of 3/4 th cup milk half was used with vinegar.Of the rest milk add little milk gradually and adjust the batter consistency..
- All the ingredients must be in room temperature. 1 cup : 150 g All measurements taken from the same cup.
- As the cake batter is smooth and ready. Transfer it to a baking silicon mould. Tap twice to remove air bubbles. Level the batter. Put a handful of tooti frooti. Take it for baking..
- When you are preparing cake batter.Side by side preheat your oven/ microwave oven..
- Preheat at 180 degrees for 10 minutes..
- Bake the cake for 30 minutes at 180 degrees..
- As the cake is done, poke and check. If it comes out clean. It's properly baked..
- Now do not disturb the cake.Let it cool down.Then demould slowly and carefully..
- Bring it on to a serving plate. Cut and enjoy….