Fried Rice With Dried Shrimp In 5 Minutes.
You can have Fried Rice With Dried Shrimp In 5 Minutes using 4 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Fried Rice With Dried Shrimp In 5 Minutes
- It’s of bowl of white rice.
- You need of cooked dried shrimp with garlic and chili flake.
- It’s of light soy sauce.
- It’s of of pepper.
Fried Rice With Dried Shrimp In 5 Minutes step by step
- Cooked rice as usual then fluff up with a fork then set aside or you can used leftover cooked white rice too https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/357123-dried-shrimp-with-garlic-and-chili-flake.
- Mix the cooked white rice with the dried shrimp with garlic and chili flake with light soy sauce and stir fry to mix well for a full 5 minutes then add a dash of pepper too.
- BELOW,ARE FEW OF MY DRIED SHRIMP / DRIED PRAWN / HAE BEE RECIPES,I AM GLAD TO SHARE WITH YOU TOO https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/343013-spicy-dried-shrimp-hae-bee-hiam https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/414677-hairy-gourd-with-dried-shrimp https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/359524-luffa-with-dried-shrimp https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/399655-eggplant-with-dried-shrimp.