Easy Crispy Scones (5-minute Dough).
You can cook Easy Crispy Scones (5-minute Dough) using 5 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Easy Crispy Scones (5-minute Dough)
- You need of Cake flour.
- You need of Baking powder.
- Prepare of Margarine.
- Prepare of Sugar.
- You need of Egg (medium).
Easy Crispy Scones (5-minute Dough) step by step
- (Take out the cookie sheets) Preheat the oven to 200℃!! Try not to forget about the preheating, since the dough will be ready in no time….
- In a bowl, combine the cake flour and baking powder, and stir with a whisk for about 20 strokes (instead of sifting the dry ingredients)..
- In a separate bowl, add the margarine and sugar and mix with a whisk..
- Crack the egg into the bowl from Step 3 and mix it all together..
- Add the dry ingredients from Step 2 into the Step 4 bowl and mix in a cutting motion with a rubber spatula until incorporated. It is fine if it looks crumbly..
- Put the dough together, place it on top of a dusted parchment paper-lined cookie sheet. Make the dough 2-2.5 cm thick with your hands, and cut with a knife into 4 equal pieces..
- Bake in the oven for 15 minutes. If you are using a toaster oven, check it at 12-13 minutes after you start baking..
- Once the surface is golden brown, it is done..
- Serve it with whipped cream, sour cream, or jam if desired, and enjoy. I normally eat it with honey….
- This scone has 1/2 of a chocolate bar. Add the coarsely chopped chocolate at Step 5 and mix. Do not over-mix it!.