South Indian Mix Veg Korma.
You can have South Indian Mix Veg Korma using 28 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of South Indian Mix Veg Korma
- It’s of To cook veggies :.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of carrot cubed.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of potato peeled and cubed.
- You need 1/2 cup of cauliflower florets blanched in hot water.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of green peas.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of turmeric powder.
- It’s as per taste of salt.
- Prepare as required of Water to cook veggies.
- Prepare of To grind.
- You need 1/2 cup of grated coconut.
- You need 10 of cashews.
- It’s of For korma :.
- You need 4 tbsp of oil.
- You need 1 tsp of ghee.
- It’s As needed of Whole garam masala(1 bay leaf, 1" cinnamon, 3 clove, 2 cardamom).
- Prepare 1 of medium-size onion.
- It’s 1 of large tomato.
- It’s 1/2 cup of paneer cubes, soaked in hot water for 10 mins.
- It’s 1 tbsp of ginger garlic paste.
- It’s 2 of green chili.
- It’s 1 tsp of Kashmiri chili powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of chili powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of coriander powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of garam masala powder.
- It’s 3 tbsp of curd.
- It’s 5 sprig of coriander leaves.
- Prepare As per taste of salt.
South Indian Mix Veg Korma instructions
- In a pan heat enough water to cook veggies. Add in turmeric powder, salt and veggies. Let it cook for 5 mins. Keep aside..
- In a mixer jar take grated coconut and cashews. (Add 1 tbsp khus khus if available) Add required amount of water and grind to a fine paste..
- In a pan heat oil and ghee. Add in whole garam masala followed by chopped onion and fry until translucent..
- Add in ginger garlic paste, slit green chili and saute until raw smell goes away. Add in chopped tomatoes and cook until tomatoes are soft..
- Add in spice powders, salt and saute until oil oozes out. Add in cooked veggies along with water and cook for 2 mins..
- Add in coconut paste and let it come to a boil. Add in paneer cubes and stir..
- Next on low flame add garam masala and beaten curd. Once it comes to a boil add chopped coriander leaves and switch off the flame..
- Creamy SouthIndian style mixed veg korma/kurma is ready to be served. Served it with ghee smeared phulka..