5-minute Super Moist Chocolate Mug Cake.
You can have 5-minute Super Moist Chocolate Mug Cake using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of 5-minute Super Moist Chocolate Mug Cake
- Prepare 1/4 cup of All-purpose flour.
- You need 4 tsps of cocoa Hershey ’ s unsweetened powder ..
- You need 1/4 tsp of Baking powder ..
- It’s 4 tsps of sugar Granulated ..
- It’s 1/8 tsp of Salt ..
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Milk + 2 tsps ..
- It’s 4 tsps of Vegetable oil ..
- You need of Chocolate chunks / chips (Optional).
5-minute Super Moist Chocolate Mug Cake instructions
- Sieve the flour, baking powder and cocoa powder into a microwaveable mug. Make sure the mug is at least 1/3 empty so that it has enough space to fluff up..
- Add sugar, semolina and salt. Stir well..
- Add oil to the dry mix and stir until there are no lumps. Add milk and mix well..
- Top it with your chocolate chips or chunks. I used bits of cooking chocolate because I love bites of gooey, almost melting bits in my cake..
- Heat this mix for 1.30 minutes..
- Take the mug out. Eat cake..