Done in Less Than 5 Minutes – Gizzards with Scallion Oil.
You can cook Done in Less Than 5 Minutes – Gizzards with Scallion Oil using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Done in Less Than 5 Minutes – Gizzards with Scallion Oil
- Prepare of Gizzards.
- You need of White part of a Japanese leek.
- It’s of Flavoring Ingredients.
- Prepare of Salt.
- It’s of thin swirl around the dish Sesame oil.
- You need of Local shichimi chili pepper powder (black chili pepper) This is important.
- You need of For Boiling.
- It’s of Leek and ginger scraps, sake.
Done in Less Than 5 Minutes – Gizzards with Scallion Oil step by step
- These are the ingredients. (From left to right: Green section of Japanese leek, salt, sesame oil, gizzards, white section of Japanese leek, ginger scraps.).
- Roughly chop the leek!! (Photo Translation: Slice a cross into the white section of the leek and roughly chop it up).
- Remove the stringy part from the gizzards and cut them in half. I like the texture of the skin, so I leave it on..
- Place the green section of the leek and the ginger skins, etc. into a pot and bring to a boil. Add the sake. Then add the gizzards. (Photo Translate Top: I used ginger skins and the green part of a Japanese leek. I added 2 tablespoons of sake. Bottom: Let it boil like this for 1 minute.).
- Once the scum rises to the top, let it boil for 1 minute. Pour into a colander to drain the water and rinse with hot water. Wipe off the excess moisture. Make sure to thoroughly wipe off the excess moisture at this point..
- While still hot, rub with some salt. Mix with the white section of the leek and thinly drizzle with sesame oil..
- This is the black chili pepper powder that I used. Use lots of it! Or just use as much as you want..
- It's done!.