Chocolate Cookies with 5-Minute Dough. This is the easiest chocolate chip cookies recipe you can find online. Who doesn't sneak some raw cookie dough samplings as they bake chocolate chip cookies? Think we all have done this.
This is the best chocolate chip cookie recipe ever. No funny ingredients, no chilling time, etc. Just a simple, straightforward, amazingly delicious, doughy yet still fully cooked, chocolate chip cookie that turns How do you freeze Chocolate Chip cookie Dough (Freezer-friendly chocolate chip cookies). You can cook Chocolate Cookies with 5-Minute Dough using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chocolate Cookies with 5-Minute Dough
- It’s 80 grams of ○Cake flour.
- You need 30 grams of ○Cocoa powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of ○Baking powder.
- It’s 30 grams of Unsalted butter (or margarine).
- You need 40 grams of Sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 of Egg.
- Prepare 1 dash of Liquor (Grand Marnier, brandy etc.).
- It’s 1 of Granulated sugar (coarse white sugar if you have it).
These homemade chocolate chip cookies are easy to make. We prefer to use our stand mixer How to Freeze Cookies: Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and prepare the dough as usual. Chilling cookie dough will make or break the recipe! The colder the cookie dough, the less the cookies will over-spread.
Chocolate Cookies with 5-Minute Dough step by step
- Sift together the flour and baking powder and combine it with the room-temperature butter (or margarine). Rub the butter into the powder ingredients with your fingertips..
- Once the mixture is like panko, add the sugar and mix it in well with your hands..
- Add the vanilla oil to the mixture and gradually mix in the beaten egg. Once the dough comes together you can stop pouring in the egg. (Keep mixing the dough until it comes together.).
- Form the dough into a roll and leave it to sit in the refrigerator for 30-60 minutes if you have time..
- Coat the dough in granulated sugar and cut it into round slices. Preheat the oven to 180°C and bake the cookies for 10 minutes..
- Let the cookies cool and they're ready..
With this edible sugar-free keto cookie dough with chocolate chips and almond flour, you don't have to worry about getting bellyaches! Thank you for supporting my site! This edible keto cookie dough with chocolate chips is probably what most of us. Looking for a snack during prime time TV? This is sure to be ready before the commercial break ends.