Hyderabadi Veg Dum Biryani.
You can have Hyderabadi Veg Dum Biryani using 27 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Hyderabadi Veg Dum Biryani
- Prepare of For Preparing Rice.
- It’s 2 cup of Basmati Rice -(soaked – 30 minutes).
- It’s As needed of Water.
- You need 1 tsp of Oil.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Cumin seeds.
- Prepare As needed of Lemon juice.
- You need of For Preparing Vegetables.
- You need 1 diced of Carrot-.
- You need 1/2 cup of Capsicum – chopped.
- You need 1/2 cup of Green peas -.
- It’s 1 cup of Paneer – cubed.
- Prepare as per need of Mint & Coriander.
- It’s 1sp of Ginger Garlic paste -.
- It’s as needed of Whole Garam Masala 2 Cardamom, 2 Cloves,1/4 tsp Cumin, 2 Cinnamo.
- You need 2 tbsp of Ghee.
- Prepare 1 cup of curd.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Shahi Biryani Masala -.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of red Chili Powder -.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Coriander powder.
- You need as per taste of Salt.
- It’s as required of fried Onion – a little.
- You need of For preparing Layers.
- It’s as required of Prepared Rice.
- You need as required of Prepared Vegetables.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Saffron milk -.
- It’s handful of Mint & coriander.
- It’s as required of Fried Onion.
Hyderabadi Veg Dum Biryani instructions
- Boil water. Add oil, cumin seeds, salt. Boil until roaring boil. Add the soaked rice. In about 3-4 minutes in high flame rice will be 70% done. Test by eating some if it has a bite but its tastes like cooked or press between your fingers. If breaks into 2 parts its ready. Strain it and spread on a big plate..
- Now take 1 cup curd in a bowl and mix all the spices in it. Mix it well. Now add capsicum, green peas, green chillies, carrot and paneer cubes.Mix till all the vegetables are coated well.Now Cover it and keep it for 30 minutes for marination..
- For Dum- Take a cooker, add half of the marinated vegetables, yogurt, green chilli, a pinch of salt and some nuts. Let it heat. Now add a handful of mint coriander. Now top it off with a good layer of rice..
- Next add the remaining vegetables, remaining mint-coriander, fried onions and the rice. Spread the rice and add the saffron mixture with a bit of mint-coriander..
- Now sprinkle 1/4 cup of water over it, Cover and cook for 2 minutes in lowest flame..
- Transfer the cooker to a big pot with some water or tawa. This prevents the dum to get burnt.. In about 30-35 minutes the Biryani is ready.