You can have Keema capsicum using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Keema capsicum
- It’s 350 grams of mins (mutton keema).
- You need 1 of capsicum.
- It’s 2 of onions.
- Prepare 1 of tomato.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of kasuri methi.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of Garam masala powder.
- You need 1 teaspoon of salt,1/2 teaspoon turmeric powder,1 teaspoon red chilli powder,1 teaspoon ginger garlic paste.
- You need as required of Oil for cooking.
- It’s as required of Coriander leaves for garnishing.
Keema capsicum step by step
- Take a pressure cooker add in chopped onions, chopped tomatoes, all spices and oil leaving kasuri methi,Garam masala powder.
- Once we cook till 2-3 whistles uncover the lid and fry well until oil separates.
- Then add washed keema & capcisum chopped in desired shape then again cook till one or two whistles.
- Further add kasuri methi, Garam masala powder, coriander leaves and kept it on medium flame burner till the water is soaked & oil separates. Lime juice can be added thats totally optional..
- Serve it hot with rice or paratha..