Super Simple Sablé Cookie Dough in 5 Minutes.
You can have Super Simple Sablé Cookie Dough in 5 Minutes using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Super Simple Sablé Cookie Dough in 5 Minutes
- Prepare of Cake flour.
- You need of Baking powder.
- You need of Unsalted butter (or margarine).
- Prepare of Sugar.
- It’s of Vanilla oil.
- You need of Egg.
- It’s of An egg yolk for the egg wash (optional).
Super Simple Sablé Cookie Dough in 5 Minutes instructions
- Sift together the flour and the baking powder. Next add in the room temperature butter (or margarine) and rub it all together with your hands..
- Once the dough starts to crumble, add in the sugar and mix with your hands again..
- Next, add in the vanilla oil. Add in the beaten egg bit by bit until the dough comes together. Once it does, stop adding in the egg. Let this dough rest for 30 minutes to 1 hour in the fridge, if you can..
- Preheat your oven to 180℃. Cut out the cookies with cookie cutters and coat them with egg wash. Pattern the tops with a fork in a lattice and then bake for 8-10 minutes..