5 Minutes! Plump Ginger Pork in Sauce.
You can have 5 Minutes! Plump Ginger Pork in Sauce using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of 5 Minutes! Plump Ginger Pork in Sauce
- Prepare of Thinly sliced pork loin.
- You need of each ★Soy sauce, sugar, sake.
- Prepare of ★Grated ginger.
- You need of Sesame oil (or vegetable oil).
- It’s of Salt and pepper.
- It’s of Cake flour.
5 Minutes! Plump Ginger Pork in Sauce step by step
- Combine the ★ ingredients. Lightly salt and pepper both sides of the pork, then cover with a thin coating of cake flour..
- Add the oil to a frying pan heated on medium heat, then add the pork. Once one side has browned, flip to lightly brown both sides..
- Pour the ★ sauce over the meat and shake the pan to mix the sauce with the meat. Do this step quickly and be careful not to burn it. It's ready!.
- It's still soft even when eaten cold, and goes well with rice, so I recommend this as a bento lunch box item..